As a parent, if you intend to develop your child through the right educational process and values, we whole-heartedly welcome you. Though major information would have been available to you on the website, we would still like to invite you to please come and visit us at our campus to have a better idea of Gyankriti.
Fill this form to contact our admission desk.
The age group for our school programs and the documentation process are listed below.
|Age Group||Eligibility Criteria*||Standard|
|1.5 years to 2.5 years||Born in year 2016||Pre-Nursery|
|2.5 years to 3.5 years||Born in year 2015||Nursery|
|3.5 years to 4.5 years||Born in year 2014||Junior KG|
|4.5 years to 5.5 years||Born in year 2013||Senior KG|
|5.5 years +||Born in or before 2012||Primary School|
*This is the admission criteria for academic session 2018-19
We are a co-educational school and thus seats in every section will be reserved for at least 40% boys or girls, that is in a class of 28 students there will be at least 12 boys and 12 girls.
The documentation requirements for admission are as follows:
- Signed copy of ‘Parent Undertaking’ stating that you have read the ‘Parent Handbook‘
- Duly filled Admission form (Available at school office)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Identity proof of any one parent
- Copy of Address proof
- Four passport size photos of the child and one photo of both parents