Selection Process: Following is the brief overview of selection process at Gyankriti Schools. You will be interviewed multiple times during this process.
- Apply Online: Kindly fill the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for jobs. We don’t accept hard-copy of resumes submitted at the school or any other method.
- First round of interview (HR): All candidates are personally interviewed within 20 days of online application. This round of interview is conducted by principal of the school. If you are found suitable for job but vacancy is not there you will be put in the wait-list for future consideration.
- Second round of interview (Technical + HR): Select candidates are interviewed second time by a panel of recruitment committee.
- Demonstration: You may be asked to take a demo class of Gyankriti students. Third round of technical interview may also be conducted at this stage.
- Job Offer: A job offer is made through email or letter signed by principal.
- Appointment: The candidate has to submit the signed copy of job offer letter with all the required documents within 5 days.
Current Vacancy: We conduct job interviews for preschool and primary teachers throughout the year.