FEE & IMPREST POLICY
Fees are revised annually commensurate to increase in the actual expenses of the school. Parents are required to pay the fees as applicable on time and without reminder. If there is a delay in payment of fees, late fees as applicable is payable. Extended delay in fee payment may lead to cancellation of admission. The following points are to be noted:
- Fees can be paid online through our website www.gyankriti.com or any other banking channel. We do not accept post-dated cheques.
- In case a parent is unable to pay fees before the due date, a written request is to be made for consideration. The school reserves the right of decision on such a request.
- Please note that admission to any class does not confer a right to continuance in the next academic year. The criteria for continuance of admission are child’s behaviour, progress and regularity in attendance and work, and cooperation of the parents.
- Gyankriti does not accept any form of donations or recommendations related to admission.
- Admission is strictly on first come first serve basis. The seat availability information is available in school office.
- One month’s written notice of intention of withdrawal has to be communicated to the school authorities. Fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferable either wholly or in part.
- Inter branch transfer is allowed and school fee will be adjusted on pro-rata basis.
- If parent wishes to increase number of instalments, a written request is to be made for consideration. The school reserves the right of decision on such a request.
- If the students make use of any facility that is not included in the regular fee plan appropriate charges will be added in the next fee instalment. Consent of parent / guardian will be taken either in writing or online mode before the students avail any such facility.
- Any new taxes or charges levied by any government authority, including regulation or mandate for new features or facilities by government authorities introduced during the session will be compensated by fees and management has the right to increase the fees in such situations.
- Transport and mess service fees may fluctuate due to external factors.
Imprest deposit is collected to avoid cash transactions through the student for various activities mentioned below during the entire academic year. Charges which are optional will be deducted from the respective imprest amount of the student only with prior consent/information to the parents. This imprest deposit is to be paid in a single installment along with the 1st Installment of the Academic fees. The school will ask for approval wherever the expense to be incurred is optional. The school will send you the actual expense details at the end of the academic session. At the end of the academic session, remaining balance (if any) will be carry forwarded to next academic session. In the case of any shortfall during the year, the school may ask for more imprest deposit as per the requirement.
Imprest Deposit covers the following expenses/charges:
- Late Payment charges – Rs. 100 per day (not optional)
- Failed payment charges due to cheque bounce – Rs. 200 + bank charges (not optional)
- Extra or New authorization card charges – Rs. 100 each (not optional)
- Google Apps Password reset charges – Rs. 100 each time (not optional)
- All outstation educational trips / Nature camps / Picnics (optional but highly recommended)
- Library charges for late deposit, lost book, recovery of any damages (not optional)
- Prescribed textbooks (not optional)
- Charges for expenses incurred for Inter School Events in the Sports & Performing Arts areas (optional)
- Annual Day Rental expenses (not optional if participating)
Competitive Exam & Material charges for ASSET, Olympiads etc. (optional)