Why work at GK?
- A high quality school: We are committed to the continual development of Educators. At GK, teachers are given access to high quality Professional Development that encourages critical thinking, self-reflection and dedication to lifelong learning and continuous improvement. An innovative and diverse education frameworks, unit planners, teaching resources and evaluation tools are used to build and sustain a professional learning community.
- GK work culture: we believe in empowering our Teachers & staff so that they can perform to the best of their abilities but with a sense of responsibility. We promote liberal and conducive work environment where feedback, suggestions and criticism are dealt with fairness and to achieve win-win situation. We always strive to keep our policies and processes which are employee-centric.
Besides these salient features, following Facilities and Privileges are provided to Teachers:
- Transportation: Free Transportation by School Buses / Vans as per route & timings.
- Day Care Center: Teachers / staff members can avail day care facility for their children as per the workdays and school timings. This service is at no extra cost if the kid is above 18 months of age. Below 18 months of age, Rs. 2000 is deducted monthly from the salary as dedicatedly a staff is assigned to take care of the kid.
- Admissions related benefits:
- Separate quota is kept for staffs’ children each academic year which increases their chances of getting their kid admitted in GK. However, these seats are allotted on first come first serve basis.
- Fees Waiver: 100% fee waiver on the Annual Education Fees will be given to parent Employee on the Annual School and Transport Fees. While the fees has to be paid in advance, the discount will be refunded at the end of academic year.
- One time Admissions fees will be charged as applicable.
- Laptop: Teachers can avail to laptop facility from the school as per the terms and conditions.
Timings: The school currently works 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday with different shift timings depending upon the programme.