Library (Rules, List of books, Online order form)
Objective: To provide access to student, parents and teachers to variety of resources.
Applicable to: This policy applies to all students and teachers.
Rationale: Library provides access to printed and online resources which are helpful and supportive for school’s learning and teaching program.
Link to Book List (Parents and Teachers): https://goo.gl/1wKqnl
Link to Book Order Form (Parent and Teachers): https://goo.gl/forms/JivjQBY05222wglI3
Library Routines and Procedures:
- Children (up to age 7 years) must handle the books under adult supervision only.
- Books must be covered in zip pouches whenever they are taken or returned.
- Reference books will not be issued to any students to carry out of the library.
- We will not send any reminder notifications for issuing/returning the books. The responsibility lies with the user.
Preschool & Junior School Students:
- Books will be issued and returned to them on their scheduled library periods.
- Only 1 book will be issued at a time.
- Duration - 1 week, can be re-issued if available.
- Books can be issued during summer vacations, all the books must be returned on the day of school reopening.
- If the book is not returned on time, the first time new books will not be issued till the 1st lot is returned.
- If a book is lost replacement cost will be charged.
Parents and Teachers:
- Books will be issued to them through request by book order form or in person only.
- Maximum 5 books can be issued per parent at any point of time.
- These books are not physically located at the school as of now so it may take anywhere between 2 to 5 working days to deliver the book.
- Duration - 1 month, can be re-issued if available.
- There would be fine of Rs. 1/day (maximum of Rs. 100) for late returns.
- Replacement cost will be added to the student fee / salary in case of loss, theft or damage.